Design Jams

by - June 15, 2016

You know how popular it is to make work-out music playlists? And how everyone is always looking for new jams to tone to? It's a great idea because music has such an influence to get you going, not just with exercise, but other monotonous activities as well! Cooking, cleaning, auto repairs, painting, yard work.... It just goes on! That's when I realized I had a playlist dedicated just for whenever I'm designing. I figure others are probably looking for some sweet jams to get their creative juices flowing as well, so I decided to share.

Here are my top 20 songs I like to design to:
1. Young Blood . Naked and Famous
2. 24 Hours . Sky Ferreira
3. Something Good Can Work . Two Door Cinema Club
4. Just Say Yes . Snow Patrol
5. Simple Song . The Shins

6. 5 Years Time . Noah And The Whale
7. Chocolate . Snow Patrol
8. Soul Meets Body . Death Cab for Cutie
9. Future Starts Slow . The Kills
10. We're Going to be Friends . The White Stripes

11. Clarity . John Mayer
12. Pray to God . Calvin Harris
13. Young Folks . Peter Bjorn & John ft. Victoria Be
14. Team . Lorde
15. Midnight City . M83

16. Madness . Muse
17. Pumpin Blood . NONONO
18. Anna Sun . Walk the Moon
19. Bridges . Broods
20. This is What it Feels Like . Armin van Buuren

I realized quickly I'm really into the electronic, dance type of music when it comes to working. (That's what iTunes is categorizing it!)

What type of music do you like to listen to when you gotta hunker down with an activity?

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This playlist is incredible! As always, you have great taste in everything.

    ReplyDelete