New Christmas Products!

by - November 08, 2016

 I have a new Christmas product line! I'm so in love. I wish I could hang every print in my house.
Each print is from a classic Christian Christmas song. Although I love holiday favorites like "Jingle Bells" and "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer," those types of songs don't help me remember what Christmas is really about, the birth of our Redeemer and Savior, Jesus Christ. 

You can find these prints listed in the shop! And all season long my Christmas prints are 20% off! Use code: CHRISTMAS20 at checkout to receive the discount.

Other products I have that are new will first be available at the craft show I'll be showing at THIS weekend, the Cotton Lane Market on November 11th from 6pm-10pm & 12th from 10am-9pm at the Traverse Mountain Lodge in Lehi, UT.

They will be having a grand opening PAR-TAY on Friday with swag bags for the first 30 people! There will also be food trucks and a Photo Booth! How fun is that??!
 Holiday greeting card packs with kraft envelopes, 10 count.
 Mini gift card pack complete with mini white envelopes, 6 count.
 Thanksgiving place cards, 8 count.
And gift tags! 6 count.

I will also have my Harry Potter tote bags, mugs, and killer stickers there along with some prints on CLEARANCE (half off, yo!) and my other prints. It will be a packed booth, I tell you that!

You May Also Like

0 comments